Our Deck and Siding Ordering Process
Our phone lines are open from
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time Monday-Friday
Please call us at (860) 444-7524
e-mail us at email@example.com anytime!
Things you may want to know before contacting us about your deck project:
- What size is your deck? (Simply measure the overall length and width of your deck)
- How high above the ground is your deck? (Measure the high point and low point)
- What type of decking are you considering?
- What type of railing are you considering?
Things you may want to know before contacting us about your rain screen wood siding project:
- How much wood siding do you need? (Measure the length and height of each wall where you'll be using wood siding)
- What type of wood siding material are you considering?
- What type of exterior wall will you be attaching the rain screen system to (plywood, stucco, cement, exterior gypsum, etc.)?
- How many door and window openings do you have?
Let our experienced team of trained premium hardwood decking and rain screen wood siding system specialists guide you to the deck or wood siding project of your dreams. Mataverde® Premium Ipe wood decking, Cumaru decking, Machiche decking, Garapa Decking and Santa Maria hardwood are among the finest hardwood decking and siding materials available anywhere. Mataverde® Ipe rain screen hardwood siding, Cumaru rain screen hardwood siding, Garapa rain screen hardwood siding and 100% Pure FSC Machiche or Santa Maria rain screen hardwood siding are the finest and most beautiful natural wood siding materials you will find.
When you are ready to purchase your decking, siding or lumber materials, we think it is important that you know what to expect. That's why we have developed the "Mataverde Success Plan". Many of our clients have found this plan to be a very helpful guideline for their project planning. Our goal is to help you create a project that you will be proud of for many years. Please download your FREE "Mataverde Success Plan" by clicking the button below:
Request a Quote For Your Deck or Siding Project