MATAVERDE® THERMALLY MODIFIED HEM-FIR SIDING GALLERY
Mataverde® Thermally Modified Hem-Fir Wood Siding is a beautiful and eco-friendly hardwood or softwood siding option. Thermally modified wood siding options are far more stable than standard wood siding. The thermawood process used for Hemlock (Hem-Fir) 'cooks' the sugars out of the wood, which makes it far more resistant to insects, mold and fungus and creates a more durable wood siding product. Ideal for rainscreen cladding or T&G siding. Now available in fire retardant treated siding profiles.
Looking for additional information about Hem-Fir wood rainscreen?
- What Is Thermally Modified Hem-Fir Siding?
- Rainscreen Wood Siding Materials
- Wood Rainscreen Design Ideas Portfolio
- Rainscreen Design Options for Design Professionals
- What Is A Wood Rainscreen?
- What Is The Best Rainscreen Siding System?
Would you like to see an actual piece of wood rainscreen siding?
Order a sample today.
Need some design inspiration for a wood rainscreen project?
Check out our award-winning Wood Rainscreen Project Portfolios for inspiring residential, commercial, and educational projects. Dive into the world of wood rainscreen design.